Regular burning of toxic materials
Reported in the Health category anonymously at 09:13, Sunday 28 October 2018
Sent to Zone 7 and Harare and SMART Harare and Ward 8 2 minutes later
Several residents are regularly burning toxic materials against the walls of a retirement home where there are residents who suffer from life threatening respiratory diseases. Not only is it a health hazard but also a fire hazard. banana trees were set on fire which then fell on an electric fence sand damaged it.
Still open, via questionnaire, 21:01, Wednesday 5 December 2018
Provide an update